Aircraft Acquisition and Management
We know how to negotiate, transact, finance and operate your aircraft investment.
Best team ever
Effective aircraft management
Purchasing an aircraft can be a complicated and time intensive process. Upon acquisition, then it's equally important to make sure it's being operated effectively. It's a significant investment and you want to make sure you get it right.
With this in mind, we have developed our simple and transparent aircraft acquisition and management program. Our team has significant experience in the business aircraft transaction space with former leadership roles at aircraft manufacturers in the sales and technical marketing functions, as well as leadership roles in the commercial financing sector and aircraft charter operations.
From sourcing to purchase to management
Our process is simple, and we work with you hand in hand every step of the way.
- Determine target aircraft based on mission requirements and budget
- Conduct research of on and off market aircraft to target the right aircraft for you
- Communicate directly with seller and negotiate a letter of intent on your behalf
- Utilize our network of banking relationships to facilitate potential financing
- Review and negotiate aircraft purchase agreement
- Conduct thorough review of aircraft logbooks
- Conduct technical inspection prior to delivery
- Work with seller on delivery timing and locations
- Ensure all paperwork is filed correctly with the FAA
Full turn-key aircraft management solution
Upon completion of the sale, we also offer a full turn-key aircraft management solution. Let us, and our operating partner, manage the day-to-day operation of the aircraft. Our aircraft management solution provides the following:
- If desired by the owner, place aircraft on a Part 135 certificate, with charter and jet card revenue offsetting the cost of ownership.
- Selection and management of aircraft crew
- Maintenance oversight and coordination
- Fleet discount pricing passed through on cost of fuel
- Marketing and sales of revenue generating products such as jet cards on the aircraft
- Utilization of our fleet revenue optimization software to maximize charter offset.